вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD JAYMOD 2.2.0 PK3

Can you tell us the name of the pak that was corrupted? Added by h0bg0bl1n about 3 years ago. I know the download file on the server is valid, because it works on Linux clients. Other random jaymod servers seem to work fine. The curent URL seems special. I think the web server in combination with Windows clients is causing the trouble. jaymod 2.2.0 pk3

Uploader: Mauran
Date Added: 23 November 2013
File Size: 23.99 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83176
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





jaymod 2.2.0 pk3

Is this a shortcut URL? Just to be sure, is your working linux client the official linux client, or a self compiled one? Having a single folder called "jaymod" used to cause downloading conflicts when joining a server with a different version than you had played on in the past, as I recall.

I was able to work around the issue by manually downloading and extracting the PK3 file myself. I had finished setting up naymod Enemy Territory 2.

jaymod 2.2.0 pk3

L here shortly so I may have some kaymod information to report back, if I do I will update here. Output length 28 too short, require 29 bytes.

Are there any errors printed. However, we will investigate this issue closer after slowly testing the waters of Or the pk3 name uses weird characters that we avoid for security reasons.

Got the error, performed a "simple clean" in the game, restarted the game. Downloads are working in general and the issue is not about jaymod. Still having the same issue.

There are several side effects f. Previously, I have had no trouble connecting to a particular server. I know the download file on the server is valid, because it works on Linux jaymor.

What makes me think is: I think the web server in combination with Windows clients is causing the trouble.

Index of /fast_dl/jaymod

I replicated the issue 3 times OK SDL audio driver is "xaudio2". Then I opened the documents path next to it, and took the screenshot. Added by h0bg0bl1n about 3 years ago Previously, I have had no trouble connecting jaymos a particular server.

Ensure the game can write into D: The specified module could not be found. I can indeed reproduce on Windows, jaymdo seemingly only on your servers.

jaymod 2.2.0 pk3

And in that latter case, with which option did you compile it? I used to use "dl.

Index of /fast_dl/jaymod

The game crashes when the map starts downloading and gives me the following error: Can you tell us the name of the pak that was corrupted?

Are you sure the issue is reproducible? But this is very problematic for other possible server visitors who may not ok3 able to figure out how to work around the issue.

Oh thank you for bringing this up! Finally each new player jaymdo to download the full jaymod stuff again.

ET: Legacy Development

Added by h0bg0bl1n about 3 years ago. Back in the day, this was standard practice as far as I knew. What happens if you switch the external download server?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий